Saturday, March 21, 2009

This is something for tomorrow, technically in two minutes, but preferably at least 8 hours from now.

I don't know if I have time or if I have the care or the patience to tonight, but I would very much like to start on this blog so I can get some of this anger off my chest. I hear blogs are very good for anger management and tension release, and even if they aren't, fuck it. I want to bitch. I'm going to find a way.

Drivers, hypocrites, PETA, anti-everythings, people in general.. there isn't much that doesn't piss me off. This will be fun, but I'd rather look for a layout to make me go "Oooh, pretty!" so I'll want to stick around.

2 comments:

The Patron Saint Of Mediocrity said...

blogs are fantastic stress relievers. I have a blog that no one knows about, nor will ever find out about, just for the purpose of stream of consciousness venting. SoC blogging is so therapeutic, because you literally write whatever is on your mind, and just go and go and go until your mind is on empty. Very nice for anger management.

rae annibale said...

I have to agree. That's the main reason I began this blog though I'm going to try my damndest not to bitch and whine the entire time, though I have a tendency to do that. Not to mention I have a couple of quirky thoughts that I think will either help or anger the majority of society and I'm not choosy on which one ends up working.